Sunday, November 21, 2010

Coke vs Pepsi

I know, I know. Weird and Random topic for my first blog post, but that's me, random.
Anyway lets get this going. Everybody knows these two sodas,they sale them everywhere,
so at least I don't need to explain myself. So am just gonna say which one is better right now.






                                                 DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!








                                    -INSERT DRUM ROLL SOUND EFFECT HERE-

















                                                      MOUNTAIN DEW!!!!!!!!!!


That's right the best soda is Mountain Dew and nothing will ever top it.


So there it is my first blog post.
Dont worry, I will be more serious next time.




                                          Till Next Time, See ya and may the power protect you

No comments:

Post a Comment